Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nursing like a Champ

Just a quick update. Maryanne told me that Maggie is nursing like a champ, just like her brother Porter did! So exciting! We praise the Lord for bringing us to this place, where Maggie seems to be doing so well. But it has reminded me to continue to pray for our little ones, to ask for God's direction each day, and not to take things for granted. This morning in church we sang the song, "In Christ Alone." Definitely one of my favorite worship songs. The line that I don't think I'll ever sing the same way is,
"From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny."

God didn't grant Maggie a first cry right away when she was born. But He did grant this a few short days later. Everything is,

"In Christ Alone."

2 comments:

  1. How very true!! Praise the Lord!
    Love to you and each dear one who has prayed for dear little Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, This is cool because today I made you, MA, Jana, Lori/Al, myself a little "Maggie playlist" and I put "In Christ Alone" on it. God is so cool.

    ReplyDelete