Thursday, February 3, 2011

Newborn Photo Session

Our wonderful and talented friend, Valerie Hibler, took some amazing pictures of Maggie for her newborn session. When we found out we were pregnant with our second, I was determined to have newborn pictures taken of that baby. I didn't do that with Porter and my sister-in-law Jana did them for her son Finn and they turned out so well. So then when I saw that Valerie offered a 'belly to baby' package (maternity, newborn, 6 month and 1 year sessions) I was sold. We did our maternity and they were awesome. Then Maggie entered the world in the craziest way possible and Valerie agreed to do some photos for us at the hospital. I didn't know honestly if we would get a newborn session as I had no idea how long Maggie might be in the hospital. To my delight and all our amazement, Maggie came home at 1 week old and we had her photos session when she was 12 days old. Valerie likes to do them around 10 days! I was amazed and happy with how the photo session turned out. Maggie is perfect. Here are a few samples from the session. We love our little Magnolia Raine and we love Valerie Hibler Photography!

















2 comments:

  1. which one will you pick for the announcement?
    They are all so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love the close up of her in the basket.

    ReplyDelete